How to Apply
To apply for the Miracle Lake program, you must first meet these admission requirements
- Must be a male and at least 18 yrs old.
- Must have a financial sponsor present the day of intake to sign tuition agreement form if you choose the partial payment plan.
- Must not be HIV positive.
- Must be detoxed at least 5-7 days prior of intake.
- Personal or phone interview is required before acceptance into program. If incarcerated call and schedule a jail interview. Please call Byron Goodman at (423) 506-2808 for admissions M-F 8am-5pm.
- Intake days/times are M-Thu 8-12pm.
- Application and contracts can be filled out the day of arrival.
The program cost is $1,800.00 for the ten-week program, but we offer a $200 discount if paid in full the day of arrival. Tuition covers everything needed for the program except emergency dental or medical expense that may occur during the program.
We offer a payment plan which totals $1,800.00. We require at least half of that down the day of arrival, which equals $900.00. The remaining balance of $900 must be paid in full at the beginning of the second month.
All the tuition must be paid in full in order to receive a graduation certificate. We do offer a refund for the weeks paid in advance if a student leaves or is dismissed except the non-refundable entry fee of $300.00.
The extended stay program will be $150 per week or $600.00 per month. This program has no certain time length and is an as needed phase based on the student’s progress.
Applying to Miracle Lake is simple. Give us a call to schedule a phone interview. We’ll review the rules, regulations, guidelines, and costs. Students must be detoxed before entering the program.